About Android Card SDK
Cards SDK is designed to solve several fintech use cases for your android application. Using our cards SDK, organizations can avoid spending several months on credit card compliance, lifecycle management, and operations which serve as a bottleneck for user retention.
- Install Android Studio or update it to the latest version.
- Make sure your projects meet the following requirements:
- Target API level 19 (Lollipop) or later
- Set up a physical device or use an emulator to run your app. Emulators must use an emulator image with Google Play.
- Have jitpack and google maven repos added to your project gradle.
- Fusion Cards SDK is built on top of Apollo Framework. Refer JWT token generation for instructions on managing the SDK authentication using the JWT. Henceforth, this will be referred to as tenantAuthToken
- Have the username and password handy for accessing the SDK artifacts from our maven repository.
- Have the
cards.jsonconfig file which was shared with you.
- Make sure to use Java 8 or above in your project.
- Have databinding enabled for your Android Project.
- Ensure that you use the AppCompat theme in your application. Cards SDK works best with the AppCompat theme. You can change it in
styles.xmlfile. Please find the code-snippet for the same below:
<!-- Base application theme. --> <style name="AppTheme" parent="Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar"> <!-- Customize your theme here. --> <item name="colorPrimary">@color/colorPrimary</item> <item name="colorPrimaryDark">@color/colorPrimaryDark</item> <item name="colorAccent">@color/colorAccent</item> </style> }