Cards SDK comes packed with a rich feature set to solve for different card use cases. With Cards SDK, fintech organisations can avoid the burden of spending several months on being compliant for card issuance, lifecycle management & operations which serve as a bottleneck. Now, you can focus on innovating your products with out-of-the-box security provided by SDK & launch financial products in a remarkable time frame.
- Install or update Android Studio to its latest version
- Make sure your projects meet the following requirements:
- Target API level 19 (Lollipop) or later
- Set up a physical device or use an emulator to run your app. Emulators must use an emulator image with Google Play.
- Have jitpack and google maven repos added to your project gradle.
- Fusion Cards SDK is built on top of Apollo Framework. Refer JWT token generation for instructions on managing the SDK authentication using the JWT. Henceforth, this will be referred to as tenantAuthToken
- You have the username and password handy for accessing the SDK artifacts from our maven repo.
- You have the
cards.jsonconfig file shared with you.
- You use Java 8 or above
- You have databinding enabled for your Android Project
- Ensure that you use the AppCompat theme in your application. Cards SDK works best with the app compat theme. You can change it in styles.xml file. Please find the code-snippet for the same below:
<!-- Base application theme. --> <style name="AppTheme" parent="Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar"> <!-- Customize your theme here. --> <item name="colorPrimary">@color/colorPrimary</item> <item name="colorPrimaryDark">@color/colorPrimaryDark</item> <item name="colorAccent">@color/colorAccent</item> </style> }